Thanks to all those who entered and more giveaways are coming soon. If you want to be in the loop then do sign up for my free newsletter **
In our month of celebrating the Great British Sewing Bee (#GBSB) we already have the book which accompanies the series up for grabs in our giveaway.
Today I want to throw another sewing freebie into the ring, whereby one lucky winner will receive a sewing class of their choice which has been very kindly provided by Craftsy.
To enter all you need to do is to click this link, whereby you will be taken through to the Craftsy site. If you already have a Craftsy account just sign in and that will count as your entry. If you don’t have an account then when you click through please register for one (it is totally free and you just need to add your name and email address). The giveaway will end at 11.59 pm (PST) on the 16th April.
Please see below for the T&Cs and loads of good luck!
Terms & Conditions
* There will be one winner and they can select any one Craftsy sewing class. No other prizes are available.
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm PST on the 16th April 2014.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 18 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winner by the 25th April and you will have 14 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Please head over to Craftsy and sign in or register. You will then be entered in the giveaway.
Good luck everyone
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.