** This giveway is now closed and the lucky winner, drawn by random number generator, is Lorna, who says “I would love a copy of this. I am 4 months into a new career and supporting my spouse in his new venture as well. Trying to keep on top of our, his and my goals and strategy is causing serious brain-strain. It sounds as though this book would be perfect!“
Congrats Lorna I will be mailing you shortly, and thanks to all those who entered.
If you want more info on the book, then please do check out the links below. **
I bought this book by Lisa Jacobs from Marketing Creativity a while back, but I wanted to have chance to really work with it before I wrote about it here.
For someone who is considering starting a creative business or who is already running one, then this planner will help you progress in leaps and bounds during the year ahead.
The book begins by walking you through the best ways to start thinking about your business and planning your goals for the year ahead. It helps you to set objectives in different areas and record everything, so that you basically have all your goals and to-dos in one place. This is a big help when you have a lot going on in your life and you want to make sure that you are staying on track for best success, from one month to the next.
One of my problems is that I start lists and goal setting action plans in lots of different places, but then I have no way of actually following through and making sure that I am getting done what I need to. That is particularly true for the strategic elements, yes we may have to do lists that we cross off, but are we getting further in the overarching elements of our business that will drive it forward to more sales and bigger profit. This book will keep you organized but also will act as a cheerleader and motivator for you, something that we all need at times.
I also have one copy of the digital version in pdf format to give away. Please see below for how to enter this. I want this book to be in your hands as soon as possible, as it is going to make such a difference to you, so this is a very quick giveaway ending on the 1st Jan – don’t delay in entering 🙂
Terms & Conditions
* The winner will be emailed a pdf version of the book to be printed/read at home
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm GMT on the 1st Jan 2014.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 18 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winner by the 3rd Jan 2014 and you will have 7 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Please leave a comment below, telling me how this planner will help you in the year ahead.
Good luck everyone