** The giveaway is now closed and the lucky winner is Rikke Fogh. Many congrats Rikke, I will be emailing you shortly **
As a little treat Ashley has offered us a lovely giveaway in the run up to Christmas. Our winner will receive a set of 3 of Ashley’s coloring books. They come in pdf form, so that they can be sent straight to you and printed immediately – with about 4o designs in each it will be more than enough you keep your little ones or you (I love coloring btw and I don’t care how old I am ;-)) busy over the Christmas hols.
OK, so here are the T&Cs and how to enter:
Terms & Conditions
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* 1 Winner will be selected and they will win all three books (sent digitally in pdf form for you to print at home).
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm GMT on the 10th December 2013.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 13 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winner on or before the 15 Dec 2013 and you will have 5 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Step 1: If you are on Facebook, please Like Ashley’s Lady Lucas Page.
Step 2: If you are on Twitter, please send out a Tweet about this giveaway by Clicking Here – it’s all done for you, just need to click and send.
Step 3: Please leave a comment below, telling us what is your favorite thing about Christmas – family, food, decorations, gifts, crafting? We want to hear what you love 🙂 and this will count as your entry. (Please do not worry if your comment does not appear immediately, comments are moderated and it will show up soon)
Good luck everyone
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.