The Halloween Craft competition was a resounding success and we had some fabulous entries. However, there is so much talent out there that I am pretty sure we are going to see some equally stunning entries this time round.
For the final competition of the year, I had to choose, of course, Christmas 🙂 Again we have some pretty tasty Amazon gift cards up for grabs, so please read on for all the details.
To enter you need to create a piece of unique craft or art work that has been inspired by Christmas. Please add a title to the piece that sums up the inspiration behind your work. You can enter any type of craft, as long as it is your own work. Professional crafters and hobby crafters are both equally welcome.
The competition is run through a Facebook app and it is very simple to enter, all you do is upload your photo and add a caption.
Please read down for the T&Cs, the very cool prizes and ‘how to enter’.
Terms & Conditions:
* To enter you need to submit a photo of your Christmas themed craft piece
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* The winners will be decided by how many votes the photo has. Voters can cast 1 vote per photo per Facebook account for the duration of the contest. Please share your entry with your friends in order to spread the word.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm on the 18th December 2013
* Anyone 18 or over may enter
* By entering you are giving Art of Crafts permission to add your entry to this blog, should you be amongst the winners.
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 23rd Dec 2013 and you will have 21 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Art of Craft’s decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – $50/£50 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Prize -$30/£30 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize – $20/£20 Amazon Gift Card
(Prizes are offered in both $ and £ to cater for where the winners are based)
How To Enter:
* Please submit your entry here. Please also leave a caption and for those with a handmade business you can also leave a link to your shop/blog.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on at that link.
Any questions then please let me know.
Please Retweet This Competition by Clicking Here – it’s already set up, just click and Tweet and share the Christmas tidings! Thank You.
Good luck everyone!
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.