When we get a new sewing machine (or new to us) or even when we have had it a little while but we just can’t figure out how to use one of its features, it’s handy to have a guide that can tell us the answers really quickly.
Craftsy has a free course which does just that, and is definitely worth a look. The great thing about Craftsy courses is that they are very visual, you can view them any time from anywhere, even iPads and smart phones, and they are able to answer a wealth of questions.
The Sewing Machine Basics mini course covers the following:
* How to clean and oil your machine
* How to use many of the tools that come with a wide variety of machines
* Troubleshooting common sewing machine problems
* How to thread your machine
* How to use various feet and needles and how to change these
It’s a great course if you run into a problem or if you just want to keep your sewing machine running in tip top condition and the biggest bonus of all is that it’s completely free! Head over to Craftsy and take a look.
[sellfire id=”527a23420c888c1b2051176f” name=”Craftsy Sewing Courses”]