I held off running any craft competitions the last couple of months, as I believe most people were out and about doing other things over the Summer months. However, here we are in October and it is time to announce this month’s competition. The theme is, of course, Halloween. The prize fund has increased this month, so it is definitely worth adding your entry if you would like the chance to spend a tasty Amazon gift card – details below.
To enter you need to create a piece of unique craft or art work that has been inspired by Halloween. Please add a title to the piece that sums up the inspiration behind your work. You can enter any type of craft, as long as it is your own work. Professional crafters and hobby crafters are both equally welcome.
The competition is run through a Facebook app and it is very simple to enter, all you do is upload your photo and add a caption.
Please read down for the T&Cs, the very cool prizes and ‘how to enter’.
Terms & Conditions:
* To enter you need to submit a photo of your Halloween themed craft piece
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* The winners will be decided by how many votes the photo has. Voters can cast 1 vote per photo per Facebook account for the duration of the contest. Please share your entry with your friends in order to spread the word.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm on the 31st October 2013
* Anyone 18 or over may enter
* By entering you are giving Art of Crafts permission to add your entry to this blog, should you be amongst the winners.
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 10th Aug 2013 and you will have 21 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Art of Craft’s decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – $50/£50 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Prize -$30/£30 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize – $20/£20 Amazon Gift Card
(Prizes are offered in both $ and £ to cater for where the winners are based)
How To Enter:
* Please submit your entry here. Please also leave a caption and for those with a handmade business you can also leave a link to your shop/blog.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on at that link.
Any questions then please let me know.
Please Retweet This Competition by Clicking Here – it’s already set up, just click and Tweet and share the Spookiness! Thank You.
Good luck everyone!
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.