** This giveaway is now closed – thanks to all those who entered. The lucky winner, drawn by random number generator, is Veronika Jordan. Many congrats Veronika, I know you are going to love this beautiful necklace **
Inspired by our recent interviews with ceramicists Lelsey McShea and Jo Lucksted, I have chosen pottery as our craft for this month. I have to admit that I have always wanted to have a go at hand-thrown pottery, but it is just something that I have never had the chance to do, maybe now is the time.
If you look back to the early days of the blog, we did have two great posts by Mike Morrison on Seven Steps To Throwing a Pot and Some Things To Remember When Throwing Pots, both of these are great quides for someone just starting out. If you want to try your hand at pottery, the best idea is to look initially for a local class, this will give you an idea of whether it is a craft that is right for you, without you having to buy a lot of equipment.
For the giveaway this month I have chosen something a little different, but something that I think you are going to love. It is this gorgeous Spring White Porcelain Flower Necklace from Jo Lucksted (which will come either on the cream or a pink cord). I think this necklace is simply beautiful and could be worn for a whole range of occasions.
To be in with a chance of winning the necklace, please read through the following T&Cs and then you can enter by completing the three steps below.
Terms & Conditions
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm GMT on the 31st May 2013.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 13 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winner by the 6th June 2013 and you will have 14 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Step 1: If you are on Facebook, please Like my Art of Crafts page.
Step 2: If you are on Twitter, please send out a Tweet about this giveaway by Clicking Here – it’s all done for you, just need to click and send.
Step 3: Please leave a comment below which will count as your entry. (Please do not worry if your comment does not appear immediately, comments are moderated and it will show up soon)
Good luck everyone.
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.