One of the biggest difficulties I hear people complain about is that they aren’t able to easily find a range of craft courses that are close to their home. Looking around online I haven’t been able to discover a comprehensive resource that provides this information and therefore I decided to create one.
Initially I have created two sites, one for the UK and one for the USA and I want to make these the go-to places for anyone looking for local craft classes, courses, workshops and meetups.
Of course this means that those classes need to get listed and to get us off and running, for the month of April I am giving away free listings. So if you run a craft class or know someone that does, please read on for more information.
The sites are UK Craft Classes & USA Craft Classes and they will both be receiving a great deal of promotion over the coming weeks and months, which should lead to more visitors to your business. Here are just a few of the benefits to you:
- Clearly Defined Categories means more people can find you
- Fully searchable so that people can find you locally
- Easy to use WYSIWYG editor to describe and brand your business
- Add links to your website, your social sites including Facebook Pages, Twitter and Pinterest
- Add the times/date/locations of any of your courses, and you have complete freedom to login and update these details at any time
- Include a screenshot of your website homepage
- Optionally add your business address and phone number if you wish to
- Upload promotional images of your logo and examples of your craft or pictures of your classes or workshops
- With the Deluxe package and receive a Featured Listing, place your business in multiple categories and optionally include a Google Map of your location (you can choose either package and have it free for 12 months with this offer)
For a limited time I am offering FREE listings in the directory for the first 12 months. After this you can choose whether you would like the listing to continue, hopefully it will have added value to your business, but no payment details are taken at this time.
If you would like to go ahead, then please create an account and add your listing – please choose the listing that works best for you, out of the two. The code for the free listing (regardless of which package you choose), which should be entered in the coupon box once you have added your listing, is:
For the UK Site http://ukcraftclasses.com : UK100
For the USA Site http://usacraftclasses.com : USA 100
If you would like any other information or further details on adding a listing then please do not hesitate to contact me. If you know of anyone else who runs craft classes or arranges meetups, then do please pass this information on to them. Together, lets help craft classes get found!
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.