** This giveaway is now closed and the lucky winner, drawn by random number generator, is Marilyn Tucker who left the following comment “Anything with chocolate and peanut butter. And strawberry shortcake.”
Thanks to all those who entered and congrats to Marilyn! **
So we arrive in April and not only do we have a fascinating craft this month but also one where you can eat the yummy creations….yayyy for that 🙂
Yes April is the month of cake baking and decorating.
If you want to see a very talented baker and get some inspiration, then you should look at the interview we did a little while back with Sarah from Kiss & Bake Up. Sarah comes up with some simply amazing creations.
To be in with a chance of winning the book, please read through the following T&Cs and then you can enter by completing the three steps below.
Terms & Conditions
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm GMT on the 30th April 2013.
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 13 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winners by the 6th May 2013 and you will have 21 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Step 1: If you are on Facebook, please Like my Art of Crafts page.
Step 2: If you are on Twitter, please send out a Tweet about this giveaway by Clicking Here – it’s all done for you, just need to click and send.
Step 3: Please leave a comment below telling me what is your favourite food of all time? (Please do not worry if your comment does not appear immediately, comments are moderated and it will show up soon)
Good Luck and happy April baking!
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.