So today we come to the April competition, and I have to say I am really excited about this one. Firstly because I love the subject matter and secondly I just can’t wait to see the cool entries you are going to come up with.
Drum roll please then for this month’s theme…….BOOKS!
This one really is wide open, you can use books as a whole as a theme, or take inspiration from characters from a particular novel if you like, really anything as long as it has a book connection in some way.
You can enter any type of craft, as long as it is your own work. Professional crafters and hobby crafters are both equally welcome.
Please read down for the T&Cs, the very cool prizes and ‘how to enter’.
Terms & Conditions:
* To enter you need to send a photo of your Book themed craft piece
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* The winners will be decided by how many ‘Likes’ the photo has on Pinterest. Please feel free to repin the entry as many times as you wish in order to gain more exposure and Likes. However, the winning three will only be judged by how many ‘Likes’ the entry has on my Book Themed Craft Competition Board on Pinterest (not on the Repins).
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm on the 30th April 2013
* Anyone 13 or over may enter
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 5th May 2013 and you will have 21 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Art of Craft’s decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – $35/£35 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Prize -$25/£25 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize – $15/£15 Amazon Gift Card
(Prizes are offered in both $ and £ to cater for where the winners are based)
How To Enter:
* Send me your entry and please include your name and the title of your entry. If you have a craft based website, blog or Etsy/Artfire/Folksy etc shop you may also include 1 link, which I will add to the entry.
I will then upload it to the Pinterest Competition Board and the voting can begin.
Please send your entry, and attach the photo at my Contact Page.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on here:
* The photos which have the most Likes on my Book Themed Craft Competition Board on Pinterest (not on repins) by the closing date will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Any questions then please let me know.
Please Retweet This Competition by Clicking Here – it’s already set up, just click and Tweet and share the Love! Thank You.
Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see the entries
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.