** This giveaway is now closed. The lucky winner, drawn by random number generator is Sharon Goff, who left the following comment “I would love to be able to re-learn crochet so I can pass it on to my granddaughter ”
With thanks to all those who entered and many congrats to Sharon. There will be another giveaway coming soon **
To get us off to a great crocheting start I have one copy of Cute & Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench to give away. This is a lovely little book which is perfect for the beginner. The book includes 35 easy projects and step by step stitch instructions to get you making. Whoever wins this is going to be on their way to crochet success 🙂
To be in with a chance of winning this copy, please read through the following T&Cs and then you can enter by completing the three steps below.
Terms & Conditions
* No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
* The winner will be drawn randomly.
* Odds of winnning are based on the number of entries.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm GMT on the 31st January 2013 .
* Only one entry is allowed per person.
* Anyone 13 or over may enter from any country.
* If you win you will be contacted via the e-mail address that you use to enter the giveaway. We will contact the winners by the 12th February 2012 and you will have 30 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
How To Enter:
Step 1: If you are on Facebook, please Like my Art of Crafts page.
Step 2: If you are on Twitter, please send out a Tweet about this giveaway by Clicking Here – it’s all done for you, just need to click and send.
Step 3: Please leave a comment below telling me why you are keen to learn to crochet
Good Luck everyone!