After the success of last year’s Christmas themed craft competition, I wanted to throw the doors open again for this year’s event.
The theme of course is Christmas and you can enter any type of craft, as long as it is your own work. Professional crafters and hobby crafters are both equally welcome and I know we are going to see some really stunning entries.
Please read down for the T&Cs, the very cool prizes and ‘how to enter’.
Terms & Conditions:
* To enter you need to send a photo of your Christmas themed craft piece
* Only one entry per person is allowed
* The winners will be decided by how many ‘Likes’ the photo has on Pinterest. Please feel free to repin the entry as many times as you wish in order to gain more exposure and Likes. However, the winning three will only be judged by how many ‘Likes’ the entry has on my Christmas Craft Competition Board on Pinterest.
* You may enter from today and entries will be closed at 11.59 pm on the 15th December 2012
* Anyone 13 or over may enter
* If you are in the top 3 you will be contacted via email. We will contact the winners by the 20th December 2012 and you will have 30 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be selected from voting. Art of Craft’s decision on how the prizes are awarded is final.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – $35/£35 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Prize -$25/£25 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize – $15/£15 Amazon Gift Card
(Prizes are offered in both $ and £ to cater for where the winners are based)
How To Enter:
* Send me your entry and please include your name and the title of your entry. If you have a craft based website, blog or Etsy/Artfire/Folksy etc shop you may also include 1 link, which I will add to the entry.
I will then upload it to the Pinterest Competition Board and the voting can begin.
Please send your entry, and attach the photo at my Contact Page.
* All valid entries will appear and can be voted on here:
* The photos which have the most Likes on my Christmas Competition Board on Pinterest by the closing date will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Any questions then please let me know.
Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see the entries
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.