For today’s interview please welcome Diane Salter from the art blog My Art Journal.
1. Firstly, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about where you are based, for example in which country and part of that country?
2. Please tell us a little about the nature of your craft/crafts and business.
3. What first interested you in your craft?
5. How did the idea for your business/website come about?
7. How do you find inspiration and where do you locate your materials?
9. Tell us a little about your typical day and what is involved in running the business/website?
11. How do you sell your wares – through craft fairs etc or through your own website and or Etsy or other shops? Please let us have the links to these.
12. Finally, if people want to learn more about your business/website do you have a Facebook page or Twitter profile where they can learn more?
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.