For today’s interview, please welcome Linda Elbourne from A Crafting Journey.
1. Firstly, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about where you are based, for example in which country and part of that country?
2. Please tell us a little about the nature of your craft/crafts.
3. What first interested you in your craft?
4. Did you have any formal training or have you learnt by yourself as you have gone along?
5. How did the idea for your business/website come about?
6. How long now have you been established?
7. How do you find inspiration and where do you locate your materials?
8. Do you undertake your business/website on a full-time basis or are you also working whilst you get it up and running?
9. Tell us a little about your typical day and what is involved in running the business/website?
10. What advice would you give to others who are considering running a craft based business/website?
11. How do you sell your wares – through craft fairs etc or through your own website and/or Etsy or other shops. Please let us have the links to these.
12. Finally, if people want to learn more about your business/website do you have a Facebook page or Twitter profile where they can learn more?
If anyone out there is crazy enough to want to see more of me … then just pop into www.acraftingjourney.blogspot.com … trust me … you get to see more than enough of me on there :0)
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.