Please welcome for today’s interview Kirsty – aka PaperFish – UK Designer & Maker & Retailer.
1. Firstly, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about where you are based, for example in which country and part of that country?
I am PaperFish from the UK – a gorgeous little Island drifting somewhere in an Ocean.
2. Please tell us a little about the nature of your craft/crafts
3. What first interested you in your craft?
5. How did the idea for your business/website come about?
6. How long now have you been established?
7. How do you find inspiration and where do you locate your materials?
9. Tell us a little about your typical day and what is involved in running the business/website.
10. What advice would you give to others who are considering running a craft based business/website.
12. Finally, if people want to learn more about your business/website do you have a Facebook page or Twitter profile where they can learn more?
Sign Up For My Free Newsletter
As a thank you I will send you my two ebooks 'The Big Book of Craft Interviews: Vol 1 & 2' and you will get access to my weekly newsletter.